PROTECT YOUR INCOME.
As a working adult, your most important asset is your income. When accidents and sickness occur unexpectedly, daily living expenses accumulate as income slows down. NGAUS’ Long Term Disability (LTD) supplements a portion of income lost due to an off-the-job injury or illness, securing your family’s standard of living and giving you piece of mind while you heal.
- Income Supplement Due to Illness or Injury
- Up to $2,500 in Monthly Benefits
- 3-10 Year Benefit Payout
- Payout Begins after 90 Days
- Partial Disability Benefit
- Group Rates Start at Only $2.00/Pay Period
- Payroll Deducted
- Guaranteed Acceptance within First 31 Days of Employment
- Guaranteed Acceptance during Open Enrollment
- Permanent and Indefinite Tennessee National Guard Technicians
- Rates are based on Salary Bracket and Attained Age at the time of Signature
- Visit the NGAUS LTD Rates Page to Compare Rates
Download, print, fill out, and sign applicable form then return to NGATN:
|Within 31 Days of Hire Date||LTD New HIre Application|
|During Open Enrollment Period||LTD Open Enroll Application|
|Outside Open Enrollment Period||LTD Application|
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (615) 833-9173
- Mail: NGATN, Attn: Katie, 4332 Kenilwood Drive, Nashville, TN 37204
Need to file a claim ? Visit our Claims Page to start your claim today.